A full service for your outpatient clinics
ICS Diagnostics will supply a specialist BSE accredited (or equivalent) echocardiographer to run a pre-booked, high-quality, high-volume echo clinic in your department or clinic, using your modality.
We adhere to BSE guidelines on ‘minimum dataset for transthoracic echocardiography’. We go beyond BSE recommendations allowing 25-30 minutes per scan followed by 15-25 minutes per report.
Studies will be uploaded and reported remotely by the ICS Diagnostics Reporting Bureau, a team of specialist BSE accredited (or equivalent) echocardiographers. Finalised reports will be returned to a location of choice by the end of the day. Your clinical staff will have secure access through the cloud-based echocardiography technology to view all studies and reports.
- Two specialist, accredited echocardiographers involved with each patient
- Increased patient throughput and therefore increased NHS tariff revenue
- Reduction in waiting times
- Reduced number of breached referrals
- Release sessions and modalities for complex high-tariff work
- Secure, reliable, flexible BSE accredited (or equivalent) staffing
- Guaranteed turnaround reporting times in line BSE reporting recommendations
ICS Diagnostics scans patient onsite
Scan uploaded to secure cloud-based platform
ICS Diagnostics completes report remotely
Finalised report returned to you by end of day
- Pre and post-echo triage processes for fast tracking patients to clinical intervention
- Ability to alert and send reports and images to referrer
- Report turnaround guaranteed same day to meet BSE clinical guidelines
- Access to second expert opinion
If you require further information on our range of services please get in contact here.