Full service – Outpatients clinics
We will supply a specialist BSE accredited (or equivalent) cardiac physiologist to run a high-quality, high-volume echo clinic in your department or clinic.
All studies will be securely uploaded and stored within ICS Diagnostics’ cloud environment. Studies will be reported remotely by the ICS Diagnostics Reporting Bureau (a team of experienced BSE accredited cardiac physiologists), finalised and returned by the end of the day. Your clinical staff will have secure access through the zero-footprint web viewer at all times to view all studies and reports.
- Increase capacity and patient throughput
- Increase revenue via the NHS Trust Tariff
- Reduce waiting time from referral to diagnosis
- Eliminate breaches and subsequent fines
- Free up time, space and equipment for inpatient and specialist echo sessions
- Pre and post echo triage processes for fast tracking patients to clinical intervention
- Ability to alert and send the report and images to referrer
- Report turnaround guaranteed same day to meet BSE clinical guidelines
- Access to second expert opinion