Specialist neurophysiology diagnostic services you can trust
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
In response to a vast number of outpatient departments operating at significantly reduced capacities across the NHS, our specialist neurophysiology diagnostics team are working in close partnerships with NHS Trusts to deliver high quality, flexible managed services.
ICS Diagnostics is a specialist provider of managed diagnostics neurophysiology services, with every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service designed to increase capacity, efficiency, and quality across the neurophysiology industry. Our goal is to be your specialist, dedicated partner.
We offer two diagnostic services:
1. Acute neurophysiology service
Inhouse outpatient, inpatient and advanced neurophysiology capacity. Short, medium and long-term neurophysiology capacities agreed to allow for fluctuating demand. Equipment may be provided upon request. This includes routine and non-routine EEGs, multi-modality EPs, NCS and EMG diagnostic services.
2. Remote EEG analysis and reporting service
We remotely analyse and report your routine EEGs, ambulatory EEGs and home video-EEG telemetry recordings to provide you with secure specialist diagnostic reporting services that you need. We can either integrate with your existing systems or provide equipment and systems to support the whole service.
We also provide you with:
- Specialist neurophysiology diagnostic services
- Provision of timely detailed technical and clinical reports
- A dedicated team of experts supporting you
- Flexible capacity as your demands and resources change
- Tailored services to meet your unique requirements, systems and workforce
- Onsite and remote reporting service available
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on service performance
Benefits of working with us:
- Partnership with CQC-registered specialists in the neurophysiology Diagnostics field
- Tailored services, pathways and models of care
- Seamless integration into local systems and processes
- Increased clinical capacity resulting in the ability to consistently meet RTT targets
- Secure yet flexible clinical capacity to meet demand fluctuations
- 24hr turnaround of all routine neurophysiology diagnostic reports
- Consultant-led expert clinical analysis services
- A robust quality management framework
If you would like more information on how we can support you, please get in touch.