Specialist ultrasound services you can trust
Monday, August 24, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, outpatient procedures as well as elective procedures were postponed across the NHS in preparedness to respond to this outbreak. This meant Trusts were operating at significantly reduced capacities across the NHS. Recovery plans across the NHS means the demand for diagnostic imaging devices has increased significantly. In response to these issues, our specialist ultrasound diagnostics team are working in close partnerships with NHS Trusts and CCGs to deliver high quality, flexible managed services.
Our goal is to be your dedicated partner, providing experienced diagnostic clinical staff and reassuring you that when you need us, we’ll be there.
Our ultrasound services
ICS Diagnostics is a leading specialist provider of managed diagnostics ultrasound services, with every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service designed to increase capacity, efficiency, and quality across the ultrasound industry.
Whether supporting an outpatient department in an acute hospital, working at a regional community hospital or health centre, we provide the following services:
- Acute ultrasound services
- Community ultrasound services
What we offer
At ICS Diagnostics, our goal is to work in partnership with you, in this way we are effectively placed to successfully meet your bespoke requirements, around patient demand for this service. We offer you:
- Specialist, reported, diagnostic ultrasound scans
- A dedicated team of experts supporting you
- Flexible capacity as your demands and resources change
- Tailored services to meet your unique requirements, systems and workforce
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on service performance
Benefits of working with ICS Diagnostics
At ICS Diagnostics we strive to ensure that clinical quality and robust governance is at the heart of everything we do.
You benefit in several ways through your partnership with us, besides gaining additional ultrasound capacity to offer your patients. The benefits are:
- Partnership with CQC-registered specialists in the ultrasound diagnostic field
- Tailored services, pathways and models of care
- Seamless integration into local systems and processes
- Increased clinical capacity resulting in the ability to consistently meet RTT targets
- Secure yet flexible clinical capacity to meet demand fluctuations
- Same day turnaround of ultrasound results
- Advanced Practitioner-led ultrasound service, with access to expert Consultant and Medical Leads
- Robust quality management framework
- Reduction or elimination of ultrasound waiting lists
Please don't hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us 020 3764 0777 to find out more about our services and how we can support you.