A service to support your scan-only lists and/or clear unreported studies
ICS Diagnostics will provide remote analysis of your unreported echocardiograms. This service is available in three ways:
We’ll provide committed, pre-agreed reporting support to your scan-only lists. All reports will be performed by the ICS Diagnostics Reporting Bureau.
Acting as your ‘safety net', we’ll report on any unreported studies. All reports will be performed by the ICS Diagnostics Reporting Bureau.
We’ll provide 24/7 reporting support, covering both weekdays and weekends. Our experienced BSE accredited or (equivalent) echocardiographers are ready to support your services out of hours, wherever your location and will be available to report on an echocardiogram or give a second opinion within 15 minutes of a request being received.
- Reports overviewed by a team of BSE accredited echocardiographers
- Reduction of clinical risk, by reducing waiting times on backlog reporting
- Planned reporting provides increased capacity by enabling additional high-volume clinics
- Reduced waiting times for patients increases operational efficiency
- On-demand reporting: you’ll have reports available and ready to view by close of business the following day
- On-call reporting: 7 days a week and 15-minute response time
- Guaranteed turnaround reporting times in line with BSE reporting recommendations
- Introduction of flexible working, accessing untapped clinical staffing resource
Your clinical staff scans patient onsite
Scan uploaded to secure cloud-based platform
ICS Diagnostics completes report remotely
Finalised report returned to you by end of day
- Post-report triage for fast tracking patient to clinical intervention
- Improve time to diagnosis for clinical expediency and reduction in clinical risk
- Access to second opinion
- Clinician/referrer alert provides immediate ‘link’ to scan and report for urgent action
If you require further information on our range of services please get in contact here.