A reviewing service to support junior and non-accredited echocardiography staff
This service has been designed with the aim of reducing staff workload and freeing-up valuable onsite resource.
Your non-BSE accredited or newly-qualified echocardiographers will acquire their images and upload them, along with a preliminary report, to our secure cloud-based platform. An ICS Diagnostics BSE accredited echocardiographer will remotely access the images to report, review, amend the report where necessary and provide feedback via our secure cloud-based platform.
- A team of expert echocardiographers to report studies instead of a single reporter
- Eliminates delays in waiting for finalised reports
- Provision of independent experienced BSE support for junior/non-accredited staff
- Reduction of clinical risk and increased operational efficiency by reducing waiting times on backlog reporting
- Guaranteed turnaround times in line with BSE reporting recommendations
- Tailored feedback to your exact requirements
- Increases time and resource of senior staff, allowing them to focus on other key responsibilities
- Robust audit processes and clinical governance procedures
Your clinical staff scan a patient onsite
Scan uploaded with preliminary report
ICS Diagnostics review, amends and give feedback
Finalised report returned to you by end of day
- Clinical expertise provides overview and guidance for your junior or non-accredited staff
- Post-report triage for fast tracking patient to clinical intervention
- Improves time to diagnosis for clinical expediency and reduction in clinical risk
- Clinician alert provides immediate ‘link’ to scan and report for urgent action
- Faster report turnaround reducing clinical risk
- Feedback based on customer data supplied
If you require further information on our range of services please contact us.