A reviewing service to support your junior and non-accredited echocardiography staff
This service has been designed with the aim of reducing staff workload and freeing-up valuable onsite resource.
Your non-BSE accredited or newly-qualified echocardiographers will acquire their images and upload them, along with a preliminary report, to our secure cloud-based platform. An ICS Diagnostics BSE accredited echocardiographer will then remotely access the images and report, review them, amend the report where necessary and provide feedback.
- Eliminates delays in waiting for finalised reports
- Reassurance of oversight of junior staff
- Guaranteed turnaround reporting times in line with BSE reporting recommendations
- Tailored feedback to your exact requirements
- Frees up time and resource of senior staff, allowing them to focus on other key responsibilities
- Strategic forward planning
- Robust audit processes and clinical governance procedures
Your clinical staff scans patient onsite
Scan uploaded with preliminary report
ICS Diagnostics reviews, amends and feeds back on report.
Finalised report returned to you by end of day
- Clinical expertise provides overview and guidance for your junior or non-accredited staff
- Post-report triage for fast tracking patient to clinical intervention
- Improve time to diagnosis for clinical expediency and reduction in clinical risk
- Clinician/referrer alert provides immediate ‘link’ to scan and report for urgent action
- Faster report turnaround reduces clinical risk
If you require further information on our range of services please contact us.