Work for us
Who we are
ICS Diagnostics is a passionate team of industry leaders driving for innovative change within healthcare diagnostics. We understand the various issues facing the healthcare diagnostics industry, the root causes, and want to bring real positive change.
Follow us on LinkedIn for our latest news or contact us for more information.
Why we’re different
Our in-depth understanding of the UK’s cardiology diagnostics industry has allowed us to take a holistic view and adopt a different approach. Supported by the UK’s largest specialist healthcare staffing provider we offer:
- Access to the UK’s only reporting team of specialist accredited cardiac physiologists
- A range of pioneering services made possible by the latest healthcare technology
- A team of industry experts who feel passionate about bringing innovation and change to the diagnostics industry
- Experienced clinical leadership from former senior chief cardiac physiologists
- CQC registration
- A nationwide clinical network
Who we’re looking for
We have positions available nationwide for:
- Clinical leads
- Scanning and reporting cardiac physiologists (nationwide) who are looking for part-time, full-time and weekend work
- Overflow reporting cardiac physiologists who are looking for adhoc work around current commitments
- Trainers and mentors (nationwide)
If you're interested in working for us or would like to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 020 4764 0777.
Why you should work for us
ICS Diagnostics is always looking for experienced accredited cardiac physiologists (BSE or equivalent) who share our vision for change in cardiology diagnostics. Join our team and benefit from:
- Competitive pay: get paid hourly or daily for the time you work
- Bonus scheme
- Work/life balance: working with us means you really can work when you want, in a location that suits you. Whether you have free time in the evenings and weekends, or want regular full-time work Monday to Friday, we’d love to hear from you
- Opportunities at all levels to lead or support key clinical contracts
- A working environment where innovation is respected, new ideas are supported and success is rewarded
- A chance to give something back: use your spare time, specialist skills and experience to support stressed services nationwide, or help support and mentor the next generation of echocardiographers
- The chance to play a key role in the growth of an innovative new healthcare diagnostics business
Where we’re based
You can work for us from wherever you’re based in the UK, but we do have a Central London location.
Our home is a warehouse style office close to the City of London, but within the popular Shoreditch area, near Old Street tube station or 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
How to contact us
If you'd like to know more about job opportunities with ICS Diagnostics, please complete the form below and we’ll be in contact as soon as we can.