Join our Echocardiography Team
[Download Full Job Description here]
ICS Diagnostics is a passionate team of industry leaders driving for innovative change within healthcare diagnostics.
We understand the various issues facing the industry, the root causes, and want to bring real positive change.
We’re looking for BSE or equivalent accredited echocardiographers to join our national team. You will be required to scan and report at our NHS sites.
We are not a locum agency, we provide a full managed service to our customers and you will be part of a national department focused on quality, excellence and patient care.
What ICS Diagnostics can offer you
- Competitive pay: get paid hourly or daily for the time you work
- Bonus scheme
- Work/life balance: working with us means you really can work when you want, in a location that suits you. Whether you have free time in the week and/or weekends, or want regular full-time work Monday to Friday, we’d love to hear from you
- A working environment where innovation is respected, new ideas are supported and success is rewarded
- A chance to give something back: use your spare time, specialist skills and experience to support stressed services nationwide, or help support and mentor the next generation of echocardiographers
- The chance to play a key role in the growth of an innovative new healthcare diagnostics business
Why ICS Diagnostics is different
Our in-depth understanding of the UK’s cardiology diagnostics industry has allowed us to take a holistic view and adopt a different approach. Supported by the UK’s largest specialist healthcare staffing provider we offer:
- Access to the UK’s only reporting team of specialist accredited cardiac physiologists
- A range of pioneering services made possible by the latest healthcare technology
- A team of industry experts who feel passionate about bringing innovation and change to the diagnostics industry
- Experienced clinical leadership from former senior chief cardiac physiologists
- CQC registration
- A nationwide clinical network